Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tales Now in BIG PRINT

I've found that Tales of a Texas Boy has a great appeal to our venerable elders, that is, anybody older than I am. Thus, I created a large print version in 81/2x11 size book. Because the pages are bigger, there are fewer pages even with the larger size print. So (yea!), it's also cheaper. This will only be available through me or on Lulu. Since I've got two books to sell, I set up a Shopping Cart thingie through PayPal.

The buttons don't want to work inside this post so pop on over to my website and test them for me. Yes, you can cancel the order (or go ahead and buy a copy!).

3 comments:

  1. I think this is an excellent idea, because the first people I thought of getting TALES for were my parents and grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered a copy Marva...LARGE PRINT version. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimber: email me and we'll work out a deal for your parent's book.

    Gene: You're a pup compared to me and I don't even need the big print (yet).

    ReplyDelete