Thursday, February 16, 2012
The situation with my domain name is yet to be resolved. Not only that, it is deteriorating. I used to have a link to a page that told people to go to my new site. Now that is gone for reasons I can only wonder about. If anybody can tell me how to change the CNAME and other records for my domain (currently possessed by Melbourne IT), please help me out. Nothing I do seems to work. I cannot make my precious, unique domain name send a reader off to my new pages. Given that, I may never see my domain again.
Please click on my new website's URL to give it a Google boost. Right now, my old website bombs if anybody tries to get to it via http://marvadasef.com/ (my bought twice and paid for, yet useless domain). Color me LIVID! Click the following instead:
I got most of the information about my books and such moved to the free Google site. Microsoft screwed me over well and truly. And I'm well and truly pissed off.
I did make a new book cover for "Quest for the Simurgh." It will remain an Indie title. I just wanted to feature the cool, old Arabic text on Simurghs. That's really what a Simurgh is supposed to look like.