Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Match Wits with Edith Parzefall - She Wins

Edith Parzefall and I chat about how the heck two tech people ended up writing fanciful fiction.

Watch for her release in 2012 from MuseItUp Publishing: Strays of Rio. She'll be visiting me right here on May 26th to tell my readers about the book and its interesting backstory.

About Edith (from her blog):

Hi, my name is Edith and I’m a writer. I just can’t stop making up stories. I invent characters, I plot away. It’s an addiction. Once in a while, when I collapse at my desk and realize I smell bad and the fridge is empty, I try to quit. I venture out into the real world. I meet friends, watch movies, travel… But when I see a keyboard, my fingers itch. I just can’t control myself. Friends watch out for me, drag me away, force me to have fun, but there’s always the point when I sneak back to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment