Tuesday, June 04, 2013

The Auction - Tales of a Texas Boy

Tales of a Texas Boy

The Auction

Mules and jackasses have a special place on the farm. They’re strong and tough, so farms back in the early part of the twentieth century couldn’t operate without them. Fortunately, or sometimes unfortunately, they were also very smart and had a mind of their own.



PA HOLLERED AT me. “Eddie, you get outta bed and get dressed.”

I looked out the window and saw it was still dark, so I knew sumpin must be up. I jumped up and pulled on my pants and boots as fast as I could. I grabbed up a shirt and headed down the ladder from the loft where I sleep.


Ebooks are all 99 cents.
Print Trade Paperback ($6.29 - $7.99)
Large Print Paperback ($7.64 - $8.99)
CreateSpace - Use code 9Z94TUUZ for 40% off. This will cover shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment