Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Be It Resolved

Since it's clearly the End Times, I don't see much purpose in making any New Year resolutions. Oh, well. Everybody else is doing it, so here are some:

  1. I resolve to think about finishing the fourth book in the Galdorheim series at least once a week. That will make me feel guilty enough I might even do something about it.
  2. I resolve to consider cardiac rehab although I'm pretty damned sure I won't bother with it.
  3. I resolve to make a sorry attempt to keep off the weight I lost post surgery. Oops. Already failing at this one.
  4. I resolve to .... nope. Nothing else I'd even bother to think for a moment or two to even attempt.

What about you? Are you making any resolutions? If so, do you have any I might contemplate borrowing since I can't think of anything else on my own.

Oh, right. Happy Birthdays coming up this month:

January 5th: My brother, Darrel (no, I don't have another brother named Daryl). Here's a great shot of Darrel as the Eclipse King. Everybody got to wear the crown at some point or other, so he shouldn't get a swelled head.

January 16th: My longest running time friend, Beth Aylworth. I found this old picture from back in the days when we all played league darts. Eventually, Beth and her husband, Chuck, moved to Salem. No more darts, but we're all still friends.

January 25th: My hubby, Jack Dasef. Here he is on one of our visits to London. We've since visited a number of other countries. Next trip, we need to expand our UK territory and visit Scotland, Ireland, and Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment