Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Audio Books, Audio Books, Audio Books!

I have seven of my fantastically wonderful books available in audio format. Most of them are deep discounted if you buy the highly affordable Kindle ebook from Amazon. Each one is free if you grab it up during your Free Tryout on Audible.com. If you pick one of my books as the first book on your Free Tryout, I get a bonus which I split with the book producer. We count on the bonuses, so do me a favor and take any one of the following first when you signup for an audible.com tryout. Or, if you're already in the Audible program, pick up one of my books as your monthly selection.

Oh, and remember to review the books if you read or listen to them, whether you got them free or not. I haven't received a review on Amazon since April and lots of books have gone out since then. So, REVIEW! Your author will think kindly of you for taking the time.


Note: If you buy the ebook on Amazon, you can get the audio book for as low as $1.99. With Whispersync, you can switch back and forth between reading and listening. Or, you can listen while you read.

Audiobook Coming Soon. When available, it'll be offered at Amazon: Blood Ties Tested now available in ebook and print. 

See all my audio books on audible.com

Tales of a Texas Boy $6.95
Amazon  $1.99
Audible  
iTunes    

Missing, Assumed Dead $14.95
Amazon  $7.49

Bad Spelling - Book 1 of Witches of Galdorheim $14.95

Midnight Oil - Book 2 of Witches of Galdorheim $19.95
Amazon  $7.49

Scotch Broom - Book 3 of Witches of Galdorheim $19.95
Amazon  $7.49
Spellslinger on audio $6.08

No comments:

Post a Comment