Friday, January 04, 2019

Sue Perkins Asks the Questions

(Free Book Special January 5th and 6th - See the end of the post for details.)

And I do my best to answer them. Sue is a fantasy writer from one of the most fantastical places on earth: New Zealand. Yeah, her neighbors are definitely hobbits.

Sue (brave woman) is starting a Friday Focus feature on her blog telling the world about authors she's bumped into over the years. Since I was the only person not completely wrapped up in Christmas wrapping, I jumped up waving my hand to let her know I'd be happy to go first just to kick things off.

Visit SUE PERKINS, AUTHOR blog today January 4th, but it's probably already January 5th where she lives.

About Sue

Hi, I'm Sue and I grew up in Devon, England. My husband and I spent some years travelling the world before starting a family. In 1986 we emigrated to New Zealand and subsequently became New Zealand citizens. My children are now the world travellers while my husband and I live at the top of New Zealand’s South Island. My interests include writing, reading, genealogy and aqua jogging.

To check out Sue's books, click to her Amazon Author page for the full list. She writes fantasy stories for kids like I do. I guess that's why we've stayed in contact for so many years. My favorite of Sue's books is the Dragon World series. She's got a handy box set available on Amazon for a bargain price of $3.99 for all three books.

Dragon Flames tells how Talei and Adri rescue the dragons and save her people at the same time.

Dragon Clans is Sie and Byron's story. Together they solve the problem of the fighting dragon clans.

Dragon Ice is the story of Neisha and Tane's rescue of Neisha' people who are being held captive by the Ice Dragons.





BLOOD TIES TESTED FREE ON AMAZON JANUARY 5TH-6TH
Unfortunate events lead a half vampire boy into indulging his vampire side, leaving him with regret and sadness. Can dear old Dad help him forgive himself?

Following the events in the series Witches of Galdorheim, this additional tale relates what happens to Katrina the Witch's younger brother, Rune. Half vampire and half warlock, he faces life with a wisecrack and some powerful magic. Whatever happens, he does not want to be a vampire like his father. Unfortunate events lead him to fatally call on his vampire half. This failure leaves him in anguish. How can he assuage the guilt he feels? His mother thinks he needs to visit dead old dad, a vampire residing in the Tatras Mountains of Slovakia.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind comments Marva, I love reading your Witches of Galdorheim books, they have a bit of everything. Humour, magic, talking animals and lots of other things.

    ReplyDelete