WINNER! LORRIE STRUIFF!
FIRST TO POST THE ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION WINS.
BAD SPELLING - Book 1 of The Witches of Galdorheim SeriesA klutzy witch, a shaman's curse, a quest to save her family. Can Kat find her magic in time?
MIDNIGHT OIL - Book 2 of the Witches of Galdorheim SeriesShipwrecked on a legendary island, how can a witch rescue her boyfriend if she can’t even phone home?
SCOTCH BROOM - Book 3 of the Witches of Galdorheim SeriesA magical trip to Stonehenge lands a witch in the Otherworld where an ancient goddess is up to no good.
The Big Payoff
If you've been studiously follow the last five posts about the Witches of Galdorheim characters (and maybe watching the book trailers), you're a shoo-in for answering some easy-peasy questions.
Why bother? How about a free copy of a paperback book* (don't we all have more than enough ebooks?)? I like those two question marks. Gonna have to use that more often. A question within a question...
Right, where was I? (another question) Here are the questions or fill-in the blanks. Go look at the posts with the label "Halloween is for Witches" to get the answers (the questions are linked to the appropriate post. To prevent cribbing off somebody else's work, send the answers to my email mgdasef (at) gmail (dot) com with something in the description to alert me that you're entering the quiz.
- Kat's familiar is named Teddy. When she transforms him, he starts out as ___________ and ends up as ____________.
- Rune uses his magical powers to make ___________ and he wants to be ____________.
- Ardyth's familiar is _____________ and his name is _______________. (Bonus: what trick does he love to play on Ardyth?)
- Thordis wants to talk to Kat's dead father. She's brought some needed items to accomplish this. These items are __________, ___________, and ______________.
- Mordita hates most everybody except Kat, Rune, and her __________ named _____________.