Monday, December 28, 2015

Unused Gift Certificates Available

I gifted my books all over creation and further. Some people just didn't pick up their gifted book. I guess they didn't know they could just take the credit and buy something else. Since those credits are now in my account (that'll teach the ingrates!), I can only give them away in the form of a gift audio book.

They'll just sit there all shivering and lonely like puppies chained up in the snow UNLESS you want me to use one to buy you a special book. Pick an audio book you'd like to try out from the pix below. You can also click the link to go to audible.com to read the description of each book.

Let me know which one you'd like and give me your email address so I can send it to you. Mail your request to me at mdasef(AT)comcast.net. You know how to change (AT) to @. This offer ends when I run out of credits at audible.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment