Friday, September 21, 2018

Moving into Amazon KU/KOLL

Now that all my paperbacks have been transferred to KDP (Kindle), I am in the process of taking all my books off all markets except Amazon. My sales at other stores like B&N, Kobo, iBooks, and a bunch of others are non-existent. You don't like me, then I don't like you either.

One thing about the paperback transfers is that now I've got a few duplicate paperbacks on Amazon. I'm working on getting them to match up ebook, paperback, and audio (for the seven books which have audio). October is right around the corner and, as always, Halloween is for Witches and I'll be featuring the entire Witches of Galdorheim series. They'll all be on KU/KOLL by then.

Here are the ADDITIONAL ebooks which I have assigned to Kindle Unlimited/Kindle Owners Lending Library. They'll be free to people who subscribe and I'll also be able to put up some free ebook days.

Ultimate Duty $2.99             First Duty $1.99



                       Mixed Bag 2 $1.99               Mixed Bag $0.99                          


No comments:

Post a Comment