Saturday, January 21, 2023

AI Conversation



A friend of mine on Facebook used an AI to ask about herself ("who is ....). It turned up a ton of information, but most of it was somebody with a similar name, not her. Foolish me, I decided to give it a shot. My reign as the Cellophane Queen continues unbroken. You probably don't know what that means (if you accidentally got to this blog post), but the conversation with the AI might clarify why this is my chosen soubriquet. 

Me: What books were written by Marva Dasef?

Ans: I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any information about a person named "Marva Dasef" who has written any books. It's possible that the person you are asking about is not a published author. Without more information, I can't confirm if any books exists by this person.

Me: What books are listed on Amazon written by Marva Dasef

I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any books listed on Amazon written by a person named "Marva Dasef". It is possible that this person is not an author, or that their books are not available on Amazon. Without more information, I cannot confirm if any books exists by this person.

Me: Did Marva Dasef write "Tales of a Texas Boy"?* 

Ans: I couldn't find any information about a person named "Marva Dasef" who has written a book called "Tales of a Texas Boy". Without more information, I cannot confirm if this book exists or if this person is the author. It's possible that "Marva Dasef" is not a real person, and the title is made up.

Me: "Tales of a Texas Boy was written by Marva Dasef. What editions are available?

Ans: I apologize, but I couldn't find any information that confirms that "Tales of a Texas Boy" was written by Marva Dasef, nor any editions available for this book. It's possible that this book does not exist and the information provided is incorrect. It would be best to check with other sources or verify the information from an official website of the publisher or the author if the book exists or not.

Notation by me:
* Tales of a Texas Boy was published in 2007 and exists in ebook, paperback, hardcover, and audio formats on multiple sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment