Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For Those Tossing Scripture

Try Psalm 109:2:

2: For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

3: They encompassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

4: For my love they are my adversaries: and I give myself unto prayer.

5: And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

I think that pretty much describes the Conservatives. Cherry-pick away thou hypocrites. Thy Lord will cast thee until Hell.

That last part is mine, but I think it fits.

5 comments:

  1. Marva, I fully agree. As much as I hate to say it, I think the religious right is doing everything in their power to troll for an assassin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peeyew!! You have SPAM. :-(

    I linked to you in today's top article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't want to have to moderate comments, but I guess I'll have to start.

    Thanks for the link, Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shivam LA Blingicedoutjewelry Offer Great Prices on large selection of Bling Hip Hop Jewelry, Bling Buckles, Belts, Bracelets, Chain,Pendants, Watches & Earrings. Large Selection at wholesale prices.
    Wholesale watches
    Hip Hop Jewelry
    Bling Buckles
    Hiphop Watches

    ReplyDelete