Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Out of the Chicken Coop - Tales of a Texas Boy

Tales of a Texas Boy 

Out of the Chicken Coop

Most animals on the farm were there for a purpose, rarely as pets. That meant that animals were not allowed in the house like they are today. If they got in, however, it wasn’t always easy to get them out again.




WHEN I WAS just a little kid, no more’n seven if I remember rightly, I was down in the chicken yard tossin’ grain like I was tol’. This one little red hen started followin’ me around instead of peckin’ up the grain like the other chickens. I thought it strange, but just went about my business.

Ebooks are all 99 cents.
Print Trade Paperback ($6.29 - $7.99)
Large Print Paperback ($7.64 - $8.99)
CreateSpace - Use code 9Z94TUUZ for 40% off. This will cover shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment