Saturday, November 16, 2013

Full Series Review

In a couple of days, I'll be visiting Renee with some information on runes which are closely tied to my Witches of Galdorheim series. Renee is one of those voracious readers. She devoured (without abdominal upset) the entire series and posted reviews for each of the books at the usual spots (Goodreads, Amazon). On her blog today, she put the best parts of all the reviews together into one post. I invite you to take a look.

If you're a history reader or writer, you might want to follow Renee's blog regularly. She always has something fun on it for her target audience - middle-graders. Now, THAT'S a level I can understand!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, Marva, although my blog is actually more for parents and teachers who want to turn kids onto history, as it suggests ways to do this and provides some interesting historical information to reel them in (such as your runes piece). A lot of modern kids find history "boring", but I've been doing interactive history units with 6-12-year-olds for several years now and have converted several who initially wanted nothing to do with "that stuff".

    ReplyDelete