Sunday, June 12, 2016

Seven Stones: Alone No More (Seven Stones #1)Seven Stones: Alone No More by Dave Higgins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm quite enjoying this series. Well, let's call it more like a set of episodes. The only problem with the Seven Stones Vol. 1 is that I thought it would contain more, um, material. It's really a novelette with the first few chapters of the series.

But, Dave Higgins is offering free reads on the series on his website. I do like writers to make a bit of pocket change from their books, so I paid the Amazon's going price for this. I really wish it either contained more (like volume 2) or was priced lower (like 99 cents).

Nevertheless, I will be reading the continuing adventures of Reverend Kobb.

Read the entire series free, one episode at a time at https://davidjhiggins.wordpress.com/s...

Thank you, Dave, for giving us some neat sword and sorcery for free. I'd encourage everybody to buy at least one of the volumes just so Dave can get a few cents from his efforts.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment