Thursday, March 01, 2012

Catching Up

We returned from our Las Vegas sojourn saturated with Elvises (Elvi), heads ringing from the clanging of slot machines, and overstuffed on buffets.

It was nice to come back to find super news from a dear friend whose husband has sadly traveled down the road of Alzheimer's. While he cannot be returned to health, she has been given some respite from being the sole care provider. It's her story, not mine, but I have to say it was the best news of the week that she's found some help in her task. I consider her a saint because I would have "accidentally" shoved my own husband in front of a Mack truck if I were in her position. That she didn't do that and STILL managed to write some great books (coming soon from MuseItUp), makes me admire her no end. WTG, Lorrie!

I was also happy to find that a couple of wonderful people read one of my books and was kind enough to review them. Both positive! Can't get better than that.

Checkout H.M. Prevost's review of Bad Spelling on her blog.

Joan Szechtman posted a nice review of Tales of a Texas Boy on Amazon.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment