If you've been visiting my hosts throughout this month, you'll have found out a lot about the setting, characters, and general stuff in Scotch Broom. Now's the time to test what you learned. But I am one of those kind teachers who give open book tests. The link that provides the answer to each question is sitting right there waiting for a click.
This is how you play. Find as many answers as you can. Plop them into an email and send them to me at email@example.com. Be as succinct as you wish. Please include the number of the question with your answer. Send me the answer by end of day of May 31st (my day, which is PDT), and I'll choose the winner--whoever answers the most questions correctly. If there's a tie, I will choose the FIRST person who sends me the answers AND I may choose the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. for prizes as well. If nothing else, just do it for fun.
Want to know what you're playing for (how many times have we heard Jeff Probst ask that question?)?
All three books in the Witches of Galdorheim series, plus the bonus short story, Spellslinger. Of course, everybody can get the short story by clicking here. I'll throw in a copy of my murder mystery, "Missing, Assumed Dead." And the winner will also receive a gift certificate to the MuseItUp Bookstore. I've said ten bucks, but I may feel more generous.
On to the quiz. Either make a wild guess or click on the question to find the answer on the corresponding blog post.
1. What does the goose charm do?
2. Where is Merry going on her Winter Abroad?
3. What's unusual about Cusith's tail?
4. How does Rune earn money for his train ticket?
5. What's unusal about Kat's luggage?
6. What does folklore say about Glaistig's legs?
7. How do you pronounce sidhe (according to Cait Sidhe)?
8. What or who is Diamond fighting when Kat first sees him?
9. What's the name of the creature living in Cailleach's woodshed?
10. Name one of the books Cailleach is reading.
11. What form is the magical map Ardyth uses to find King Connor's Hall?