Sunday, January 04, 2015

Free Short Stories on Wattpad

If you'd like to sample some of my short stories, click over to my page on Wattpad. My latest addition:

No Deposit, No Return 

Curt and Karla plan what they thought was a perfect crime. But it became too personal for Karla to carry out her part.





Other stories on Wattpad:

Extraordinary Rendition
Ahmad wants to run his little cafe and find a nice girl to marry, but he's caught up in the madness of terrorism.

Chilpequin - 22 Miles
Drive the roads less followed. You never know what you might find.

Shasta Lake
Bruce takes in the homeless couple and their child. Unfortunately, they bring a so-called friend with them.

If You Could See Her
Love blooms for Mac. He just can't imagine the beautiful girl would feel the same about him.

Big Bessie's Place
Bessie runs her juke joint with an iron hand. Beware if you break her rules.

The Country Faire
One woman finds a horror in a porta-potty which will haunt her forever. It's no joke.

I've also posted a few excerpts from my books. I'll add to these occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment