Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Kindle Select/Kindle Unlimited/Kindle Lending Library

By this time, most of my books will only be available on Amazon. The "Brand X" distributors didn't try hard enough to sell the books and made maintenance of separate editions for different places a pain in the butt and didn't get me a dime. So screw 'em. I'll just have everything on Amazon and if Kindle Unlimited subscriber stumbles on one of them, they can read it free. All of the books will also be available in the Kindle Owners Lending Library. Amazon Prime users can borrow a book a month. Keep it as long as you want. No two-week return requirement.

When I run any of the Kindle promos like #free  or #countdown, I'll post it here and other places like Twitter. That's about all I'll do for promotion.

I did some updates while making my books Kindle-only. I added tables of content to the ones that made sense to have a TOC (this may still be a work in progress thing). I tried to catch any typos still left. If you happen to see one, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know. I can always fix them.

So, that's it. My entire book collection is now on auto-pilot at Amazon. Reviews are always appreciated, of course. Retail prices are listed, but Kindle Unlimited is always free to subscribers. Amazon Prime users can borrow them from the Kindle Owners Lending Library, and the Matchbook prices are always less than the retail. Bonus deal: If you gain possession of certain books, you can also buy the audio book for a cheap $1.99.

Witches of Galdorheim Series (3-Volume Book) $6.99
   Bad Spelling $2.99 (Buy the ebook, get the audio book for $1.99)
   Midnight Oil $2.99 (Buy the ebook, get the audio book for $1.99)
   Scotch Broom $2.99 (Buy the ebook, get the audio book for $1.99)
   Spellslinger $0.99 (This short story is in audio format to listen free on SoundCloud)


The Tales of Abu Nuwas
Setara's Genie $2.99







Science Fiction
Ultimate Duty $2.99
First Duty $1.99






Oregon Set Mystery/Adventure
Missing, Assumed Dead $1.99 (Buy the ebook, get the audio book for $1.99)
Eagle Quest $1.99





Collections and Short Stories
Tales of a Texas Boy $2.99 (Buy the ebook, get the audio book for $1.99)
Mixed Bag Short Story Collection $0.99
Fish Story: A Three Story Sampler $0.99


Eagle Quest $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment