Friday, July 01, 2016

Celebrating MY Independence Day

BOOKS FREE EVERY DAY IN JULY
About half a year ago, I removed all my books from general circulation and gave them ALL to the KDP Select program on Amazon.

After careful consideration (and looking at my sales figures), it's not doing any good. If anything, sales are down, people are returning books to put me in the hole, and those who've taken the numerous free books continue to fail to write reviews. Without reviews, books are not noticed. Reviews don't have to be long and involved. Just a star rating and a couple of sentences saying why you loved, liked, or hated the book.

So, July is celebrating my independence from Amazon's strict rules on KDP. I want to make my books free for more than five days per quarter. Maybe I want to have coupons (which I can do through Smashwords) as direct rewards to individuals. Can't do that in KDP Select either. I'm using up every last free day on my books in the month of July. Here are the links and the Calendar of Freebies.

Links:
Witches of Galdorheim Boxed Set US Only July 1-5
Witches of Galdorheim Boxed Set UK Only July 1-6
Bad Spelling (Book 1 of Witches of Galdorheim Series) - Free on Smashwords
Eagle Quest
First Duty
Fish Story: A Three-Story Sampler
Lemons and Other Kids Tales
Midnight Oil (Book 2 of Witches of Galdorheim Series)
Missing, Assumed Dead
Mixed Bag
Mixed Bag II: Supersized
Scotch Broom (Book 3 of Witches of Galdorheim Series)
Spellslinger (Book 0 of Witches of Galdorheim Series) - Name Your Price on Smashwords
Tales of Abu Nuwas 1: Setara's Genie
Tales of Abu Nuwas 2: Faizah's Destiny
Tales of a Texas Boy

Here's the giveaway schedule for July.


UK Countdown Dates and Prices for Witches of Galdorheim Box Set

No comments:

Post a Comment