Friday, June 28, 2019

BITCH BITCH BITCH!

Not So Fun Fact: My books have received ZERO reviews on Amazon since January 1st. That kind of statistic makes me just a little hesitant to review anybody else's books. You know what? My feelings are hurt by this. I've reviewed dozens of books and put those reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. What has the rest of the world done? Taken some free books, but haven't bothered to crack them open to even read the title page. Get with the program. Don't expect to take, but not bother to give the slightest effort. I've been watching this for months, maybe years. My books don't suck as much as you must believe they do. They're all short, so won't use up much of your valuable time. If you have ever reviewed any of my books, I thank you and put you in the top .0001% of good people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment