Saturday, June 29, 2019

Review: How to Write a Good Book in 17 Days

How to Write a Good Book in 17 Days: Get-it-written self-help for serious writersHow to Write a Good Book in 17 Days: Get-it-written self-help for serious writers by D. L. Keur
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Kindle Unlimited: Free on Amazon or Buy

D. L. Keur describes a system on how to put together a book. 17 days is a bit ambitious for completing a book, but the steps in this guide is a heck of a good start on doing it.

I'm answering questions all the time such as, "How do I start writing my book?" Well, I now have a specific guide to mention.

Recognize this book is limited. It won't (and does not claim to) tell you how to write. It assumes you have solid writing skills. What it does is give you a step-by-step way to construct a book. The great writing is up to you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment