Wednesday, February 16, 2022

I'm Tired of Telling You - Here's the Free Book This Week

 So, one of my books is free on Amazon until 2/18. I'm tired of telling you about it or trying to tempt you to take it FOR FREE! This just bolsters my belief that 1) Nobody Knows I'm There (see the header of this blog), and 2) Nobody Care Whether I'm There or Not.

Message received. Here's the fucking link. Do with it what you will if you accidentally trip over this blog post while pursuing cute kitty pictures.

A bunch of my short stories are available in "Mixed Bag 2: Supersized." 

The book is free on Amazon from February 14th - 18th. 

Table of Contents

Fish Story
The Vision
Chilpequin 22 Miles
Coward
Heather’s Pain
The Delegate
No Deposit, No Return
Taxman
The Country Faire
Fair’s Fair
If You Could See Her
Ma 'Yote and Her Cubs
Invasion
The Cursed Valley
Shasta Lake
Big Bessie’s Place
The Hunter
The Great Writing Competition
A Good, Honest Dog
A Visit to Potter’s Field
Extraordinary Rendition
Jonathan Swift Finds Nemo
Lemons
Neighborly
A Grab Bag of Drabbles



No comments:

Post a Comment