Saturday, September 13, 2014

Don't Spend Money, Get it Free - Cancelled

FREE DAYS CANCELLED TEMPORARILY. THE NEW, IMPROVED VERSION COMING SOON. 


Pete the Sheepdog in LEMONS - One Fine Dog.

September 13th and 14th, the first two days of free Kindle ebook download of "Lemons and Other Kid Tales" will commence.

I really don't want people to spend money on a 16-page kids' book. I'm giving it away for a couple of days, so I can fully test the process of using the Kindle for Kids ebook application.

The version you can download (and look at in 30 seconds) will only work on Kindle Fires. Maybe Kindle for PC as well, but I just don't know until people download it and let me know what their experience is.

Help me test Kindle for Kids by downloading LEMONS for free on September 13th and 14th. You'll be seeing tweet overload on this. I beg forgiveness in advance. But PLEASE let me know if it works for you or not.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment