Monday, February 17, 2014

New Edition, New Cover, New Book Trailer

I edited, formatted, and made a new cover for my SFR, Ultimate Duty. It is still being sold under the Eternal Press label, and bless 'em, as long as I get any royalties I'm due. But, it was time to move on (since the contract has long expired) and to see if I can induce new readers to try it out with a new, reduced price.

Ultimate Duty
A military officer must choose between her sworn duty or her rebellious blood ties.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I59IL4A $3.99
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/403811 - Leave a comment to get a coupon for a free copy.

Remy Belieux, a woman born into a life of servitude on a repressive factory planet, is desperate for a different life. When she's accepted into the Space Service Academy, run by the organization that enslaves her planet, she discovers the truth behind generations of rebellion. Now, she must decide what to believe, where her ultimate duty lies, and fight for more than her life against impossible odds.

Here's the new, improved book trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment