Monday, December 18, 2006

Margaret McGee

Margaret is a writer friend of mine and she just put up a website of her works, so I thought I should promote it. Margaret and I worked together a million years ago as tech writers. She's a superb writer and turned to writing stories and articles about her faith. Good for her! Still, I remember her fondly for her edits on a little story of mine about Big Foot that eventually was published by Bewildering Stories.

Here's Margaret's website:

http://www.inthecourtyard.com/index.htm

You would do well to check it out. She's a lovely lady and a fine writer. That we've maintained contact after all these years says a lot. I appreciate her and I'm sure you'll appreciate her as well, especially if you are of the Christian faith. Now, I'm not, but I can still appreciate Margaret's writing and her strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment