Thursday, December 14, 2006

Will Riley

Check out Will's latest story in the Angler, titled Curse of the Apple Pie

Will is an absolutely brilliant writer and I wish he'd write more. He's funny, poignant, and versatile.

Here are a couple more of Will's stories. I think they're well worth reading. I'm blogging them here because the man is so shy, you can hardly find him tooting his own horn. That's a shame because I think he could definitely become a very famous short story writer.

A Man Walks into a Bar - Bewildering Stories
Too Late Now - Fifth Story Review (I also have a story in this issue)
Bernard, A Special Case - Diddledog

That's all I could find for now. Will really should get a list together somewhere so that everybody can enjoy his stories.

1 comment:

  1. Will is a very good writer indeed Marva. He always puts out great stuff.

    ReplyDelete