Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Nice to Have Friends

A friend of mine through various crit groups started his blog recently. He writes lovely essays on life in general. Yeah, lots of people do that, but he does it very well.

But, he also went the extra mile for me and put a nice plug for my Cadida book on his blog, complete with the cover art.

Go read Gene's essays (below the lovely plug for Cadida). I think you'll enjoy them.

Shameless Plug on Gene's Blog

Here's a link to the top of Gene's Blog.


I'm also happy to report that beta blogger has given back its post editing capabilities. Things are looking up!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Marva! Although I have written stories for many years, I have imporved quite a bit in the last year or so. That is a direct result of people just like you reading through those stories and pointing out things that need attention. It has been a wonderful help...thank you.

    Gene

    ReplyDelete