Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Spirit of Bear Valley

Lulu.com offered to print the NaNoWriMo books for folks who won (e.g., managed to hash out 50K words), so I thought I'd take them up on the offer. Since I went to a bunch of trouble to format it, pick out a cover, and all that other stuff, I thought why not put it up for sale to the public? So I did. Hanging my head in shame at self publishing a book, I'll nevertheless try to get somebody/anybody to buy it.

If you happen to take a peek, you could also give it a wonderful rating so maybe somebody will buy a copy.
Spirit of Bear Valley Link

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this!

    Doing my last round of blogs before yuletide descends.

    Merry Christmas, my friend.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new Year, looking forward to Tuckersville

    ReplyDelete