Monday, November 12, 2012

Tales of a Texas Boy - Book Trailer

Tales of a Texas Boy is a fictionalized account of stories my father told me about his boyhood in West Texas during the Great Depression. It's available in LARGE PRINT, so is a nifty Christmas present for the senior citizens in your family, especially those who grew up in rural areas. Here's the book trailer to give you an idea what the stories are like.


BUY LINKS:
Tales of a Texas Boy is available in Large Print on Amazon for $8.99 and standard trade paperback for $7.49. It's also in ebook format on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords. The ebooks don't have the old-time photos. I got a few of them from the family albums, but I selected others from the archives of Texas University to illustrate the story themes.

1 comment:

  1. The book was an interesting read. I especially enjoyed the chapter on the dust bowl. Sometimes I wonder how people ever made it through those times.

    ReplyDelete