Sunday, December 02, 2012

Ebooks on the Cheap

I've been talking a lot about my books in print. However, I know lots of you are getting or giving ereaders for Christmas. Here are a bunch of stocking stuffers for only 99 cents each. All ebook formats are available.

Marva Dasef Ebooks on Smashwords

All of these books are also available through Amazon, plus a few priced a little higher because they're published by my lovely Canadian publisher, MuseItUp.

Marva Dasef Ebooks on Amazon

99 centers (both Amazon and Smashwords)
First Duty
Tales of a Texas Boy
Eagle Quest
Mixed Bag
Mixed Bag II: Supersized

$1.99 (on Amazon)
Midnight Oil
Scotch Broom

$5+ Range (on most on-line ebook stores)
Setara's Genie
Bad Spelling
Missing Assumed Dead
Ultimate Duty






1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are offfering a lot of books for Christmas. Good deals. If I didn't have them all, I'd buy them.

    ReplyDelete