Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Notice of Price Hike Coming

Okay, this is really pissy sounding, but I am getting weary of trying to find people to read my books, much less buy them. They're good little books at an affordable price. My writing ability far exceeds my marketing skill. Seeing what sells, it's quite clear that the former is far more important than the latter.

Since nobody is taking advantage of my 99 centers on Amazon, I'm resetting the prices on my Kindle books back to $2.99.

However, I'm leaving the Smashwords price at 99 cents for anybody who's interested in a bargain ebook. Eventually, Amazon will complain that I'm undercutting their price elsewhere, and I'll have to match the $2.99 on Smashwords. Take advantage while you can. Here are a bunch of stocking stuffers for only 99 cents each. One is even free. All ebook formats are available.

Marva Dasef Ebooks on Smashwords

Some of my ebooks aren't available on Smashwords since they're published by MuseItUp, and they set the (quite reasonable) price. They've been running some bargain sales, so it's worth your while to check them out at Amazon and Romance Times (40% off right now).

Since it's nice to have a graphic on a blog post, here are the cover shots of my ebooks from all sources.



No comments:

Post a Comment