Thursday, October 27, 2011

Brynna Curry Nervously Hosts Werewolves

Read reviews on Amazon and GoodReads.
Brynna Curry is throwing a Halloween Bash on her blog. She's got fun horror stuff all month long.

She's hosting my werewolf pack on her In the Shadows blog at http://www.brynnacurry.com/2011/10/31-days-of-halloween-marva-desef.html

About Brynna:

As Brynna Curry I write light paranormal romance and suspense. The first book in my Elemental Magic series was released Monday December 7th 2009. Since then I've contracted the series with Lyrical Press, Inc. and the fifth and final book will release in February of 2012.

As Brianna Roarke, I dabble in dark paranormal romance and urban fantasy. Gypsy Moon, a shifter novella, is out now with Red Rose Publishing.

So, now I write because I love it. I judge writing contests because I enjoy helping others. I review books of all sorts for You Gotta Read and recently became the moderator for the guest blog there and the review editor for Apollo's Lyre. I still work my 8-5 secretary job and am fortunate to work for great people.

Tada gar irraccht. Nothing without effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment