Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Preditors and Editors Reader Poll

It's polling time at Preditors/Editors. Please vote for:

Bad Spelling in the Children's Books category. Vote for the one that has Comments.

While Bad Spelling is also in the Young Adults category, and I'd certainly appreciate your vote, I'd like to see my publishing house take a first place. For YA, I ask you to vote for:

If I Could Be Like Jennifer Taylor by Barbara Ehrentreu

Again, I have an entry in Mystery Novels, "Missing, Assumed Dead." However, I'd like you to show your support for MuseItUp by voting for:

A Wedding to Die For by Heather Haven

My cover for Bad Spelling is totally the best, so I'd be pleased if you honor my cover artist, Kaytalin Platt. There are two entries in this category, so just pick the top one.
Bad SpellingBad Spelling Cover by Kaytalin Platt

If you're not tired of clicking yet, please vote for:

MuseItUp Publishing in the Print/Electronic Book Publishers

Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment